So I don't normally follow collaborations between "Famous Designer" x "Department Store" because I hate to say it, but I don't care what's going on in stores. Funny, right? I have this fashion blog and me saying something like that. I mean I follow trends to an extent (from what I glimpse through the lives of fashion bloggers, but COME ON, they do not wear clothing from Target/Regular-People-Stores. It's Chloe Susanna booties and Celine luggage bags for them [for deeper insight on what bloggers wear, visit Shit Bloggers Wear]). But while I was perusing instagram (I'm so sorry, it is my guiltiest addiction) and I saw someone post a photo of a pair of shoes from the Prabal Gurung x Target collaboration -- I fell in love. While further researching the topic, I realized this collaboration is a big deal, inspiring hope into the idea that these kinds of collaborations can be successful (unlike the Neiman Marcus x Target collab). This collection was opened to the public on Feb 10, and a lot of items are already sold out (that was only yesterday...). Furthermore, Prabal Gurung is a really cool dude from Singapore who is famous for designing some outfits for Michelle Obama and Kate Middleton. Anyways, I wanted to point out my favorite pieces from the collection.




You're probably thinking that these items are overwhelming girly, and you're right. I am such a victim of floral prints that I hate myself sometimes.
But damn, those shoes are sexy.
XXOO
No comments:
Post a Comment