@katedoan

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Winter Trend: Thigh High Boots

I'm really excited for the return of thigh-high boots. I remember sporting this trend the winter of my 1st year of college and I have recently spotted them on two of my favorite bloggers Aimee from Song of Style and Olivia from Lust for Life. They have been the two bloggers that I have religiously followed since I was a young high school student. 

How do you wear thigh-high boots? I like to wear them with sheer black tights (and maybe thigh-high socks if you're experiencing a colder winter) and sweater dress. I feel like these shoes make all outfits more sexy (but not slutty) and more chic. I personally own a pair of black and dark grey boots. I find that they match with all my outfits and fit with the winter color palette. 

Song of Style
Lust for Life

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment