Do you shop at Old Navy? I personally never did because I thought their brand was cheesy and poor quality. I was forced to go one day because my sister was charmed by one of their sale advertisements and I ended up buying 3 dresses, two jackets and a pair of shoes. You've seen me wearing the black Chelsea boots multiple times on this blog. In this post, I'm wearing their jean jacket and floral dress. They're great quality and fit well. I know they're darker-colored items, but they match most items in my wardrobes so I am smitten. I paired the outfit with my oxblood loafers, black bag (my go-to bag when I am carrying my DSLR for the day), and black wayfarers. When the temperature breaks 70 degrees, then you'll see me shedding my darker threads for a lighter outfit palette. Until then ...
Sunglasses RayBan//Jacket + Dress Old Navy//Loafers Thrifted//Bag UO
XXOO


No comments:
Post a Comment