Crop Tops: I love crop tops because it allows me to wear high waisted skirts and shorts. Also, tiny clothes are very sweet.
Collared crop tops (I don't know if you've noticed already but I love all things collared)
Jean Shorts: I love the casual and vintage feel of jean cut offs. They honestly match everything.
Add a printed clutch to offset the casual-feel of jean shorts.
White Tennis Shoes: I can't emphasize the versatility of white tennis shoes. I can usually wear them with most of my outfits. In terms of being on a boat, they're casual, cleanly structured and simple.
Colorful socks can add personal taste.
Sunglasses: I wouldn't be your style guru if I didn't recommend clothing that protects you. When you're on a boat, there will be so much sun because the light of the sun will reflect off the water. You should also apply sunblock, too.
I like the vintage shape and turquoise print
XXOO







No comments:
Post a Comment