@katedoan

Monday, September 17, 2012

What to wear to work

I don't think I'm the best guide for work wear, but I have two older sisters who often complain about the limitations and boredom of clothes for work. In this post, I want to illustrate color and fun ways to improve an outfit and add tasteful details. 

Collared Shirts: I love the structure of collared shirts. It makes a clean look. It prefer baggier collared shirts because it's more comfortable and adds malleability (like folding up your sleeves).



Necklaces: To combat the puritan cleanliness of a collared shirt, you need to add a decorative necklace with color and texture (metal, beading, straw, etc.). 




Printed Pieces: In an outfit filled with solids, one piece (either shirt, skirt, cardigan) should possess a print or texture to add contrast.
Lace skirts

Floral top

Fitted Jacket: What you wear to work is equally important as what you wear at work. 

Leather lapels


XXOO




No comments:

Post a Comment