DV by Dolce Vita Janna Black Leather Wedge Sandals $89.99
I am not knowledge about the quality of DV or how they stand in the shoe community, but I LOVE THIS BRAND. They just fulfill my fancy of STRAPS STRAP STRAPS (not only for your bras). I already own a pair of strappy, black sandals by them. So I was so happy to find these babies at TJMaxx for $50. But that's not the whole story. I went to Target afterwards and guess what I found:
Women's Mossimo Patricia Fabric Covered Wedge Sandal - Cognac $29.99
Target must've hauled butt to immediately copy DV's sandal wedge. And you're asking yourself, "oh well, the DV originals must be better quality, yada yada" but I held them both in my shaking hands and I could see no difference. Also, as a bargain princess, I found these babies on sale for $20 so without a hesitation I bought these babies and returned the other pair.
That was my outstanding weekend, finding my dream summer wedges at a notable price and being the happiest girl there ever was. Here is a photo of said happy girl:
Boston Waterfront
Outfit details: Pants&top American Apparel//Cropped leather jacket American Rag//Leather fringe purse Sister's closet//Sandal wedges Target
XXOO

No comments:
Post a Comment