I recently went to Washington, D.C. for the weekend because yknow, I finally make more than minimal wage so these things can happen. Since I was only there for two days and one night, I tried to pack minimally, but still stay fashionably cute and what-not. Here's what I packed: two body suits, one sheer top, cropped leather jacket, fitted black skirt, white tennis skirt, cropped white jeans, pair of ballet flats, and pair of wedges. (Now in retrospect, that list looks rather long, but I swear it all fit in my backpack!). I left for D.C. after work on Friday, so essentially what I wore to work on Friday also had to work with what I packed. Then I continued to stay into Boston until Tuesday. So I essentially wasn't home Friday to Tuesday - my packed items lasted me 5 days! It was crazy, but it worked out. Here's what I wore one of those days:
I really liked wearing the floral bodysuit under the sheer top.
I found the really awesome necklace I'm wearing in the top two photos at a flea market in D.C. (called Eastern Market). I also found these hand-made earrings, too! I don't buy jewelry often since I hardly wear jewelry on a daily basis (rather spend my paycheck on shoes/clothes), but I felt persuaded by all these people in my face, selling me their over-priced artisan crafts. Also found this huge jar of fig preserves for SIX BUCKS. Oh god, I'm going to have a charcuterie party soon....
Outfit Details: Bodysuit Top AA//Flats H&M//Tennis Skirt Goodwill//Necklace Flea Market
XXOO
No comments:
Post a Comment