@katedoan

Monday, December 9, 2013

i dream of outfit

Winter can be gross with the grey snow and freezing temperatures, but a highlight for me is the color palette. Maybe because I am a Capricorn baby but I love wearing the muted colors associated with fall/winter, like oxblood red, forest green and camel. Besides the color, you also have wonderful winter materials like thick wool, leather and corduroy (materials that would make you very uncomfortable & sweaty in summer heat). I created a really cute outfit that I believe incorporates the best winter fashion statements.  


Every outfit begins with a thickly-knit white sweater...thus begins our journey.
And with every winter outfit, you must learn to master "layering". I love this green corduroy overall with its opening on the sides. 
To fight the shapeless-ness of your winter outfit, elongate your legs with nude platform heels. I enjoy nude heels because they match all your outfits. 
To finish your cute outfit, wear this light brown leather tote. The scalloped edges provide a youthful feel, because I personally dress like a 14-year-old girl.

XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment