And this week's outfit summary!!!!!
Sweater Marshalls//Shoes BCBG//Skirt F21
I enjoy wearing high-waisted fitted skirts to work because I like the sleek feminine shape (aka swagger) and showing off the lady curves I have put a lot of work into at the gym. Also, most of my tops are cropped so high-waisted is the only way to incorporate my extremely unprofessional clothing into daily outfits. The truth.
Turtleneck Top Brandy Melville//Clock Necklace Gifted//Belt Thrifted//Skirt Thrifted//Bag Karmaloop//Hat H&M
My outfit for working at Anthropologie. I enjoy working there for many reasons, one of them being: I can wear whatever I want (and people appreciate it!). Also, I wanted to show off this skirt that I searched long and hard for in the Garment District $1/lb piles. It's hard work being this fashionable, seriously.
This is a typical go-to outfit for me: high-waisted skirt, crop top, and cropped jacket. I am boring, I apologize. But I am jumping on the lip stick train, sporting this dark red. Just like with head scarves, I am a late disciple. Next goal? Finding my signature scent. Stay tuned.
Sweater American apparel//Hat H&M//Necklace Brandy Melville//Skirt H&M//Bracelet Thrifted
Work outfit. I still don't know what work casual means! The struggles of being an ex-American Apparel employee. Also, why am I wearing a hat again? Is it because of the frigid 10 degree weather? Is it because it matches the outfit? Nope, I just had a bad hair day. I wake up with the worst cow licks on the back of my head every morning. Hardships that only short haired girls know (and guys?).
XXOO
No comments:
Post a Comment