Dresses:I don't think girls have enough opportunities in daily life to wear dresses and that is a shame because it is the epitome of female fashion. For a picnic, the flowier the better and because there's no way I can lounge on the ground in a tight spandex dress.
Fitted on top and flowy on the bottom. There is no better way to showcase the female body, especially on a cute picnic. In terms of color, I love white and light hues (like this pink). If you want to further emphasize the romance of this sweet picnic, I recommend lace details.
Bags/Purses: I love tiny straw-thatched purses, so tiny that you can only fit your phone, wallet and maybe some chap stick. Less really means more. You don't want to be lugging a huge purse to a small picnic. Also, the straw reminds me of picnic baskets, perfect for the occasion.
Hats: Being outside means being aware of your surroundings. Hats are important for protecting the delicate skin on your face from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Also, I think hats are incredibly adorable.
Since this is a picnic, I vote for a straw or straw-colored hat. Beige is a neutral color and can match anything, too.
Shoes: You can virtually wear any shoes you want. I prefer ballet flats though, because of their delicate shape and comfortable wear.
Jeffrey Campbell
I love the multiple buckles on these. They add a school-girl touch to any outfit. Makes me feel like a kid again.
This picnic outfit illustrates strong feminine tones with a delicate and young vibrancy.
XXOO





No comments:
Post a Comment